Ok, so today I tried really hard to listen to my body and just eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full. At this moment I'm enjoying 8 full oz of baked salmon and basil and olive oil roasted red potatoes. No gym today - instead I hit happy hour with my coworkers because it was our last day of camp.
Speaking of happy hour - when you eat 85% protein/veggies/fruit your system simply does not have 'stuff' to sop up alcohol and you will get MUCH tipsier than you previously have! Just a warning.
Hi Cassie! I am a friend of T's. Just wanted to say Congrats on all the weight loss. I have lost 50 lbs in the last two years and have about 20 to go also. I am also at a plateau and need to change my overall eating habits. I will definitely tune in to see what you are doing to break it. So anyways...Hi! and keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteLauren
Hey Lauren!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. It's exciting to have my first comment! And most of all congrats on your weight loss. It's a huge accomplishment! We'll see how this plan goes to finally break through.
Cassie