Friday, August 19, 2011

Slacker

So I've been slacking on the blogging but I'm back.  I haven't been doing any fancy recipes - in fact I'm sort of at a loss for what to cook.  Luckily my good friend, Katie, lent me her recipe book so I went through and found everything that's "paleo-clean" (my new name for the eating system) and made my own start on a book of recipes.

I don't know how much I've lost so far - have a weigh-in on Sunday morning so I'll update.  But, I do know my belt had to go down a notch this week...and that about 5 people have remarked that I "look like you've lost weight!"  Here's hoping this plateau has met it's match!

No real work outs this week cause my car has been broken on and off.  But, I did a 3 mile walk, one gym routine, and kickboxing.  So...all in all not too shabby for an off week....I'll post Sunday at the latest with a loss update.

No comments:

Post a Comment